[bksvol-discuss] tips file

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:41:36 -0500

Have not checked out the tips file lately. Adding the marking suggestion with your name to the tips file seems fine for me. I also want to add how useful it is to check a book over with rank spelling if you have access to it in Kurzweil even if using Word or some other program to actually read a file. So much spelling can be easily fixed.

I want to ask the makers of Kurzweil to include an option in rank spelling which would do the following

first look at words in rank spelling. Then put together word fragments adjacent to one another and find out if that makes a word. In putting together fragments, hypens and spaces or linefeed could be ignored.

Does anyone know what kurzweil has planned for CSUN unofficialy?