[bksvol-discuss] suggestions for volunteers about books to do

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:53:07 -0500

Hi, all, in all that the publishers are doing, I wonder if the books from
earlier years for Phyllis A. Whitney, Victoria Holt, Phillippa Carr, Daphne du
Maurier, and the older nancy drew and Hardy Boys and other books from earlier
like Grace Livingston Hill and Isabella Mcdonald Allen and June Masters BAcher
and others will need to be scanned as they might not be likely to be submitted
by the publishers.  Some of these may be already in the collection and need
cleaning up and submitted as bso's?  I'm sure there are other authors like this
that we'd all like that would keep you all busy and us all proofing and
scanning.  I've submitted these author preferences to the wish list, but I
thought I'd submit them here to give people ideas of what would be additions
that may not be duplicated.  Also, Linda Nichols is another good author who
could be more represented in the bookshare collection.  Thanks again and have a
blessed day.