[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted "The Redemption of Sarah Cain"

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:51:50 -0800

Hi Jamie,

I thought I checked before I did that book and didn't see it in the list. Oh well, maybe somebody can check and see which is the better copy. I sweat blood working on that thing, it's very difficult with all the funny Amish words.Thanks for allerting me.

Bud
At 05:44 AM 1/26/2008, you wrote:
Hi Bud, I noticed you didn't mark it a BSO. I know the copy in the collection is only rated good. I wouldn't want someone to reject yours thinking it's already in the collection.

This is a good series of books! I read some (but not all) of them a few years ago.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Gone, But Not Forgotten by Philip Margolin
I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=2202641&pid=1683725&sid=Email012608>Click here for eBay!

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California