[bksvol-discuss] Re: stubborn margin

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:56:15 -0800

Hi Lissi, I'm not sure I can help, but sounds like you were headed down the right track with the formating. I ran into some similar problems and ended up slecting the entire book and choosing to left-justify the entire book. I assume you slected the tab-character and deleted it. Some times when fixing headers I end up deleting all and entering generic headers and renumbering, what a pain! Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>