[bksvol-discuss] spreading the word like Allison

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:54:44 -0800 (PST)

I'd love to spread the word about the site too. I've een telling others and I
wrote an article about the site in 2006, but I'd like to do more. ANy ideas?
Thanks
Anastasia
anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

congratulations!!

sUE s.

Thank you, Allison.  That is very interesting, and yes, you answered my
questions.  I am sure you are a real asset on the bookshare team!!