[bksvol-discuss] Re: sorry for the goof

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:59:16 -0700

 Cute Lissie!

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be
sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want
the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of
the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 7/30/2010 6:53 PM, Estelnalissi wrote:
Dear Scott, Traci, and Booksharian Friends,
Like a neon sign alight
In a cornfield late at night
That's me,
a beacon of misspoken misdirection.
I'm worse than imprecise
When I try to give advice.
On list,
my posts won't pass inspection
Off list relaxed and steady
I'll help you get files ready
Your book,
Will join Bookshare's collection.
With respect to the regs and always glad to help,
with love,
Lissi