[bksvol-discuss] Re: sorry

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 14:15:17 -0800 (PST)

 Maithe,
I am so sorry to hear about your mother.
Take care of yourself first please. Booksh should be the furthest thing from
your mind.
If you want to talk off list please don't hesitate to email me
Anastasia
Anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx

Allison Hilliker <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx> wrote: Maithe,

Don't worry about the scans.  All that can wait.  You just take care of you
and your family.  I'm very sorry to hear about your mother and I wish you
all the best.

Allison