[bksvol-discuss] some other books of mine on the step one page

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:11:38 -0500

I don't know if anyone has seen these, but I thought I would put the other books out there on the list, since I wasn't a member of this list when I submitted them...
The Power, Passion and Politics of a Life in Gymnastics
by Bela Karolyi
This tells of the Olympic Gymnastics coach Bela Karolyi who coached Mary Lou Retton and nadia Comeneci, as well as others.
The journal of Wong Ming-Chung : a Chinese miner
by Laurence Yep This is part of the "my name is America" series. This tells of a Chinese boy participating in the California Gold Rush. Plato's Breath by Randall R. Freisinger. This midwestern poet provides some provocative and thought-worthy poems in this slim volume.
Where have all the flowers gone? : the diary of Molly MacKenzie Flaherty
Ellen Emerson White
This is a companion to another book which will be up on the site shortly. When Molly's brother Patrick goes off to Vietnam to fight, she keeps a diary... part of the "Dear America" series.
Have fun validators!
Amber

My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: Fleekytwo