[bksvol-discuss] Re: section breaks - fine reader 8

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:49:04 -0800 (PST)

You're quite welcome.  Good luck with getting version 7.  I prefer it to
version 8, to be frank.  The quality of scan is comparable between the 2, IMHO,
and it's faster to save rtf files with 7 than with 8.

  Carrie

tom hawkins <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
              Hi Carrie,  Thank you for the info.  While Word did remove 80
column breaks, there remained 91 additionalsection breaks.  It very well maybe
particular to fine reader 8.  Fine Reader is putting regular section breaks
after some headers.  I've tried isolating and removing with no luck.  Monday
I'll call tech support and see if they'll give me a download of version 7.
  Thank you to all that followed this thread and gave yourthoughts and
suggestions, they are all much appreciated.  Tom