[bksvol-discuss] scanner recommendations?

  • From: Shayla Parker <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:01:48 -0800

Hi all,

I'm in the market for a scanner, and seeing as I haven't used one in nearly four years I could use some recommendations. What's good and what's not? What specifications should I look at when I'm shopping? Obviously, I'd rather spend less than more, but if there's something really great out there I'd love to know about it.

Thanks,
Shayla

Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know. But I do not approve.
And I am not resigned.

-- 'Dirge Without Music', Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ring the bells that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering,
there is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in.