[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books again and again

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

Gary

Anyone can continue and scan and submit until the book is actually part of
the collection.
There have been instances when multiple copies of the same book have been
validated by different people with all but the first one Gustavo approved
being rejected, of course.
Quality has little to do with which one gets accepted as there isn't
enough administrator time to make such quality judgments.
I had an instance several months back when      I had a book rejected even
though mine likely would have made the better collection choice;
the accpepted copy had few page breaks while had pages identified.
Hence, when it comes to these types of things, it becomes hit and miss and
in the long run, they balance out.
If a book in the collection you find isn't of that high a quality, you can
always resubmit the book noting that yours is a offered replacement for
the lesser quality book.