[bksvol-discuss] reading a book rated "good"

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:38:26 -0800

I am planning to read Cider House Rules by John Irving which is in the
collection. This book has a "good" rating. I would be willing to make
corrections as I read and would be able and willing to use a print copy for
verification. However, from things I have read on the list, I'm not sure this
can really be done. If someone on the list is successfully doing this, I would
apreciate it very much if he/she would contact me so that I can rely on their
experience. Thank you.