[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem with vixens by Bertrice Small

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:34:35 -0800 (PST)

Ijust saw the book in my library branch, but I'm out
of town and won't be back there until Monday or
Tuesday. As I remember you're going out of town. If
you've done a lot of work on it, why not renew the
file and keep it until you come back? If so I can send
you the page when you come back, unless someone else
can get it for you before Saturdy.

If someone can scans the page for you they can send
you that page as an attachment and you can insert it
where it belongs. When I provide missing pages I
validate them before sending them, but depending on
who does it, you might have to do it ourself. I
usually ask the person who has the book what font
they're using, if they know (sometimes they don't),
how the treat paragraphs (i.e., skip lines between or
indent), and what margins they're using, so the page
will fit into the rest of the book nicely -- though
you can make it fit yourself, I suppose.

Cindy
--- Allison Mervis <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I am currently working on validating Vixens by
> Bertrice Small, and page 366 needs to be rescanned.
> It's simply too jumbled for me to attempt cleaning
> it up. Un, I can get you the page next week --
orfortunately I only have until Saturday to

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250