[bksvol-discuss] page length

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:30:16 -0800 (PST)

Reggie,

I use Word but on a Mac. I make all my margins, top
and bottom and left and right, .75  If in some cases,
because there's a lot of dialogue usually, the pages
don't come out correctly, after I've finished I change
the font size. (I can't read too well when it's
courier or courier new 10, so I use a larger font to
validate. I don't know what happens to the font when
bookshare gets the book, i.e., whether they leave it
as the validator uploads it or they convert it to some
standard font. My OCT, when I scan books, converts
evrything to courier new 10.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail