[bksvol-discuss] Re: oops sorry

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:20:17 -0500

Kelly,

I validated a book earlier this year which had over twice the number of
pages it should, and I think it was from the same submitter.  The problem
was that there were several blank lines at the bottom of every page, and the
font size for those lines was something like 1367.  It caused an 800 page
book to be around 2100 pages.  It took me forever to figure out what the
problem was because I checked the text and it looked fine.  I didn't think
to check the font size of the blank lines at the bottom until I noticed that
deleteing the extraneous blank lines at the bottom of each page made the
difference.

Gerald