[bksvol-discuss] note on wish list page

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:26:43 -0500

First to whom works on the bookshare website, I would like to say thank you.
This is the third time within a month's time I have seen the wish list updated.
Previously I would wait a month or more for the page to update.
Also on the note of the wish list page, I see that Little Scarlet still
appears. This book has already been scanned submitted and approved, though I
guess it's not posted yet. I just wanted to mention it because though it
doesn't appear on the step one page it is in fact already in the system.
Tiffany