[bksvol-discuss] moving down a line

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:43:23 -0600

In k1000 how do you move the page number down and strip the headers at once? Another question is this, I set the confidence level at 100% but it did only 32 to say 85% at the most but at 95% it is say about 98% or 99% at the most. Can someone explain this because it was doing fine at the beginning of the book say till about page 174 and I set it to 95.0 again and it has doing fine ever since. Yes I know I should listen to the cassette but it is fun trying to figure things out and then read the books and listen to the tape later.