[bksvol-discuss] member requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 19:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

 A member ha requested some YA fiction which I will post on the fiction wish
list later.

Two of the books she wants by Melissa Wiley are already in the collection. She
did check the collection before writing to me but couldn't find the books on
the Melissa Wiley page, though I did.  Seeing what the books are I can't
imagine that they'd be rated Adult.  Can anyone think of a possible reason why?
If she found the page, why wouldn't she see the titles on it? She says she's a
member? I am not a member but I found the 2 she wanted and 2 more besides.
smile I'd like to give her a possible reason so she won't have a problem with
other books she's looking for. In the meantime,I'll check her list against the
collection for her before adding the boooks and forwarding the requests to you
all

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: