[bksvol-discuss] Re: location of download queue

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 01:27:18 -0800

Hi, Cindy. I know you're always curious about what our screen readers tell
us, so I just thought I'd tell you our screen readers don't tell us if
something's on the right, left, center or wherever. We orient ourselves to a
page by how far down a link might be, but not whether it's to the right or
left. Of course, someone using Zoom Text or some other kind of screen
magnification would be using their eyes to orient themselves, so that kind
of info might be helpful to them. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.