[bksvol-discuss] just submitted 29 Charmed books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:53:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

  Some of the 29 Charmed books I submitted use a funky font on the first  page,
and sometimes on the first 2 words of each chapter. I expect  validators will
be able to figure out what the words should be, from  the context, but if
someone can't, drop me a line and I'll check it  with the books in the office.
Other than that, the books all  should be clean scans.

  Carrie