[bksvol-discuss] hyphenated words

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:21:56 -0500

I know this subject came up a while ago, but here's the question again.

I'm validating some otherwise excellent quality books which have a lot of words split between the end of one line and the beginning of another. Is there any way to correct this problem in one fell swoop, rather than reading the whole book and correcting each word individually. I have Kurzweil 1000, if that helps?