[bksvol-discuss] help needed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:12:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

Kaitlyn sent this post not only to the list but to me
personally. I haven't paid much attention to who wrote
what posts unless it dealt with something to which I
neded or wanted to respond, so I don't know if her
posts made it to the list or not. I suppose now if she
hasn't seen them.

I told her I'd forward this. Possibly, and I don't
know, she used the vacation absence thing. Jana,
perhaps you could let her know how to get back on the
list, other than re-subscribing. Or is that what
she'll have to do?

Cindy