[bksvol-discuss] heartbreaker

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:30:21 -0600

I would like to know why Heartbreaker was reject. I have my email address shown and that is what we want and got no contact on this. There are three heartbreakers in the collection but nome of them are by Karen Robards. Now we have a problem, when our email is shown, who ever does a particular person's book with the email shown doesn't contact the submitter well.... Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454