[bksvol-discuss] headings and chapter headings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:13:31 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Lisa, that's what's supposed to happen, but it
frequently doesn't, especially when the page numbers
are at the top. Apparently the stripper is geared to
recognize repeated words and then delete the headings,
but since so often the headings are garbled, the words
aren't the same and don't get deleted. Also, if the
page number is first, that obviously changes with each
page so the heading that comes afteerward isn't
deleted. Most of us delete them manually as we're
reading the book.

Cindy

When the stripper strips the page headers,

http://mail.yahoo.com