[bksvol-discuss] Re: headers

  • From: "bob tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:29:51 -0600

Cindy, the weird thing here, is that the headers of each year is the same as the same at the top of the page. I was thinking of the reader as he or she read the book and believe me it is confusing, Rock Star is on the left side and the other header of the year is on the right, or ii it the beginning of a new chapter and the only way to know is to make sure it is a different character at the beginning of the page. It would be easier with the author on the left and the title of the book on the right which is in most cases.