[bksvol-discuss] Re: having trouble scanning a book

  • From: "Kerri Kosten" <wvusuperfan22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:44:18 -0500

Hi Laurie:

I should try this.  I did the optimazation and it is still not great but I
started from the beginning of hte book now and it seems to be okay so I guess I
will just go along and take care of the problem pages as they come up.
I think part of the problem is the way the book is, it's hard to get it really
flat against the scanner.

Thanks a lot though and I will try this.

Kerri