[bksvol-discuss] glitches and stuff

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:49:56 -0800

Thanks to G. Cindy and an unknown validator for getting two more of my books
into the admin approval queue. (Guido, Cindy took on the "transsexual" title
as you agreed, I rescanned and we fixed it up ready to go.) A mystery
validator also raced right through the mystery "Twenty Questions." Thanks,
stranger!
Only one left in validation stage now. Glitch in system, this happened the
other direction once, too. Last night I downloaded a couple books. When I
checked "my account" page, it said I had downloaded two and changed my book
renewal credit from 47.50 to 97.50. Yes, I wrote Claire, who will fix it, as
she did the time it wiped out my accrued credits. It's very, very odd not to
be scanning any books and reading/proofing my scans. Only readings now are
the lectures for doggy boot camp.

Liz in PDX

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR