[bksvol-discuss] for Josh Swatosh

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:06:44 -0500

Hi Josh,

I can't get my email providers to let me send an email with much of anything attached. It keeps telling me it is too large and to set the break apart setting. I did that and it still fails.

If you have any place I could put it without using email I'd be glad to try it. If not maybe someone else on here has the install file and can send it to you.

Sorry, I tried.