[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair books and "BSO"

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:56:24 -0700 (PDT)

Rui,

Thanks for re-posting this.  I shall save it.

I'm a bit confused about rule #2, though. Is it
incomplete? I thought Page 1 download list thebooks we
download to validate. Did you mean that if a person
downloads from the collecition  book that should be
rescanned he/she should, after Gustavo puts the book
on the page 1 list, download and reject it so that if
that person re-scans and then submits that person will
get the credit for the submission?

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs