[bksvol-discuss] facebook and bookshare

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:32:54 -0500

Hi, all, I just wanted to let you know that if you go to the following link and
do facebook stuff there, you can access the bookshare page quite easily.

Go to
m.facebook.com
DON'T PUT THE WWW before the m.facebook or it won't take you where you need to
go.  It's an easier site than the main facebook site and you can become a fan
of the bookshare page and other stuff much, much easier, trust me.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend on fb, I'm Jamie Prater on facebook.  I'm
also on twitter as ddestiny38 and skype as Jamie4Jesus.  I've wanted to start a
book conference and bookshare would be a great topic.  This is not to take away
from the blindcooltech chat on Saturdays by any means, it's just another way to
get together and talk about books and bookshare and other things related to
books.  Please write me privately about this if you want, so we won't stray too
much off topic on this list.  Hope this advice helps someone.  Have a blessed
day.