[bksvol-discuss] epson 3170 in openbook and Kurzweil

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:45:51 -0800

Hey folks,

I managed to track down an epson 3170 on ebay, and I'm currently scanning with it using Openbook 7.0. It takes about 13 seconds for the scanner to traverse the length of the scanner, not including the return from bottom to top. If there are any Kurzweil users who have an epson 3170 on their system, what is the length of time for scanning?

Scott