[bksvol-discuss] Re: easy validation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:40:21 -0800 (PST)

I agree with Jana that literature seems to be the best
catagory (is there a separate fictin category, Jana?
If so I agree with you on that, too). Also humor if we
have one -- and if we don't, we should (smile). You
probably know that you can check more than one
category.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250