[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:24:09 -0500

Peter,

The only reason why the judge agreed to "expunge" the records (as you claim)
is because you decided to take the rest of my winnings--$1500 and all--so
that the judge could have some interesting time with you and the Tibettan
monks who were visitting for some vague spiritual journey--the reason for
which escapes me.  Least to say, Their spirits were quite high at the
airport when I last encountered them.

 As to the elderly sisters, how was I supposed to know that one of them had
more on her mind than just a kiss from a handsome gentleman.  Besides, you
appeared to be too busy pretending to read a magazine, sitting across a
half-dressed woman to have paid any attention to my little predicament.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxx