[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:23:19 -0800 (PST)

I'm sure Gustavo would have no problem ordering in French and German also.
He's a man of many talents!

Peter Scialli <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Starbucks is easy to find as
Elizabeth points out. Aside from the location,
you can follow the sound of frothing milk and the smell of coffee. Not only
that, but you'll find Gustavo there engaged in rapid conversation in his
native tongue as he tries to impress all the monolingual technoids that he
can order a Large double espresso with a twist in Spanish.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org