[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:25:29 -0500

The bookshare official meeting is thursday evening at five thirty I believe with room to be announced. It would be easier to meet after the sessions are over for the day if we want to meet on some other day besides the official one.

The restuarants inside are all air conditioned.

E.

At 06:32 PM 3/3/2006, you wrote:

Sounds good -- (unless it's as hot as it was last
year, or it rains. Then is there a place inside to
which we can move?)

Shall we set a time now to meet?

Cindy

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mai> > l.yahoo.com> PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.