[bksvol-discuss] Re: corrupted file?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:19:10 -0600

Jill,  if a book is in poor shape,  you should just reject it,  not
release it.  If you release the book,  the file will go back to the
download pool for some poor other soul to have the same experience.  In
the meantime the submitter will never get the message that the submission
needs to be rescanned.
So,  the next time around,  choose upload, then reject.

Thanks,

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
12/17/2004 12:48 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: corrupted file?

I went to look for it but it isn't there, so hopefully
whoever has it will be on this list and will report
back to you.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com