[bksvol-discuss] complete works of vivekananda

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:29:33 -0500

I mostly edit other people's scans. I am attempting to scan The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda which is in several volumes. The copy I have may have been printed in India. It is on extremely thin paper though the scan is coming out surprisingly well.

My concern is that this particular copy does not seem to have a American copyright as such though some mention is made of Shamlalah Press (I have the spelling wrong here) in the preface. I believe this book has an American copyright somewhere.

Please advise on how I can find out what we need to allow my scan to get on bookshare.

E.