[bksvol-discuss] comments on book I released

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:01:51 -0500

I just released The Story of Civilization: The Age of Faith--325-1300 A.D.
Will Durant

I do not have time for it now. Comments are that dates need fixing. For instance i2oo would be 1200. Lots of these. Also the Table of Chronology in the bookk's beginning needs re-scanning. Additionally, I cannot find a table of contents. Did not check for completeness. Long book.

E.