[bksvol-discuss] Re: checking on a publisher

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jamie Prater <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jamie,

Faith Words is an imprint of Hachette. Most of the 146 books published by Faith
Words that are in the collection came in between October 2009 and April 2010.
Hachette gave us 2 Faith Words books in May, 2 in June, and 1 in August.
Probably Hachette will give us another batch of several thousand books, and
there will be more Faith Words books in the batch. No idea when that might be.
I'd ask our publisher liaison but she's on vacation this week and next.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Carrie