[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] history of rock and roll

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, dear. Kasondra, I'm afraid you and Rick may have
misunderstood me. I didn't mean that I would scan
them. I meant to answer you question by posting some
book titles and your reques so that someone else would
scan them. For several reasons, I've given up scanning
whole books, though I will scan and validate missing
pages or sections of books. Hopefullly someone who
likes to scan will see this and will realize that
there is an interest in this subject, that there is
nothing on it in the collection, and that books are
available.

I posted on the bksvol list as well as the bookshare
list. I think there may be more scanners on that list.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs