[bksvol-discuss] Re: books in progress

  • From: Rui <goldwave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:24:19 -0400

ok,
now i'm writing on company time.

that message came out disasterous.

Always read your messages before sending!!!!

i said marissa's list is a 3 part list.
1.  books people are vallidating, 2, books gustavo is validating and 3. a list
of that days step 1 page.
i put that at the bottom since any volunteer can log in and see that where the
other 2 lists need to be generated by bookshare.

hope this came out better