[bksvol-discuss] Re: book suggestions Re: Re: Late hours

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:55:34 -0600

How abouut some music  for the boy of whatever type he likes??  Or those
ever-popular computer games?  For the girl, that's easy.  Get her things
that she believes make her attractive to the boys:::  mmmmake-up or nail
polish.  Girls love painting their nails, fingernails and toenails..  I know
teenagers who love giving each other what they call make-overs.  Good luck..

Sue