[bksvol-discuss] book by Torey Hayden

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:51:27 -0600

I have requested The sunflower forest by Torey Hayden, but it will probably
be a little bit before it is sent from the other library in the system to my
local branch, and then a bit longer before I get to it.  Please leave it for
me to scan unless I write to the list saying I've had some problem with it.
I haven't read any of her books, but they sound like they might be very
interesting.  This one seems to be a little different because it is fiction
and about a 17-year-old girl, not  a child she has taught.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/