[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:23:12 -0500

You will have to go through the book. I changed the book to kegs and stay in it until I am ready to save it as again and never go back into it after it has converted back to RTF. There is a setting in kurzweil I think so maybe someone else can tell you what and where it is. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>