[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone want to read about ww II?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

I read it many years ago. It's amazing how many
mistakes both sides made.

I wouldn't mind reading it again, but I have 3 or 4
books to do first. If you decide to submit it and it's
still on the download list when I've finished and I'm
looking for a book to validate, I'll do it.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs