[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone know what's going on

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:32:52 -0500

That's funny...I gues I just wasn't able to see them for some reason.

At 12:58 PM 01/03/2006, you wrote:
39 new books were added yesterday, and I've already received a dozen acceptance notices this morning, so I imagine there will be another batch of new books within the next day or two.

Carrie

Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just noticed that no new books have been added to the collection for at
least ten days. This is unusual.

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com>New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.