[bksvol-discuss] alt formats

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:18:16 -0800

Second request: I know all the books clubs and parties etc are auditory
only, but I would still love to see a transcript of the interview Jim F gave
in November. A number of you highly recommended going to the archive to
fetch it. I can't hear. I need a transcript. Is someone willing to do that?
Someone in-house or something? I believe it's called reasonable
accommodation?

Liz in Portland, chomping at the bit

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR