[bksvol-discuss] afraid of the stripper

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:18:22 -0600

Shelly,

I just took that book you submitted for Tony.  I am trying my darnedest to
protect entry titles and page numbers, but I am afraid of the stripper.  I
am afraid it will munch them beyond recognition.  I certainly don’t want
anyone to think I have done a bad job on the book, but in my defense, this
is not a normal book.  Is there anyone else who is dying to validate this
history of Old Time Radio?  Some of you know that I have a degree in
broadcasting, and Old Time Radio is an interest of mine.  This book is
well-scanned, and everything seems to be in place.  I lengthened the page
size to avoid the problem of extra page breaks.  If there was a book that I
didn’t want sent through the stripper, it is this one.  Any advice
please?!!!

Kasondra Payne