[bksvol-discuss] YAhistorical novels about Scotland added today to fiction wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

In spare moments while proofing, I'm checking old wish lists. There's a whole
section of books by Jane Yolen requestedt. I know she she'generally writes--or
is known as a children's fiction author, but I was suprised to discover, when I
checked some of the titles on Amazon, be cause they didn't sound like
chuildren's books, to find that she also wrote YA fiction. I've added to the
fiction wish list, under her name in the author section, books that are part of
a historical fiction quartet about Scotland. The books and they are not in the
collection,are

Girl in the Cage (with Robert J Harris)  Book #2 of Stewart Quartet (grades6-10

Prince Across the Water (with Robert J Harris)  Book #3 of Stewart Quartet

The Queen’s Own Fool book #1 of Stewart Quartet(grade 6-10historical
novel re Scotland

The Rogues ( (with Robert J Harris)  Book #4 of the Stuart (Stewart Quartet
YA historical fiction. I have not checked the consolidated list but they are
not on my being-scanned list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: