[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Mike, it sounds to me as if you do have all bases
covered. If your name and e-mail is allowed to be seen
(some people prefer to remain anonymous or don't know
that there is an option to be known) then any
validator who has questions can contact you.

It sounds as if you've done a wonderful job.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250